Monday 15 September 2014

Week 38 : from Down Under!

So I still haven't even blogged my own summer events yet! But I haven't forgotten the challenge.

Hope you are all enjoying the gradual drift into the new season.  I have taken an idea of Karen's again this week... share with us some different views..

Views from Ground Level / Down There!

Try taking your pictures with the camera on floor level or when you are lying down looking up..

Not a daily prompt this week.. just a few ideas:

  • Houses
  • Pets
  • Children
  • Objects & Ornaments
  • Outdoors
  • Indoors













..here are a few fun pictures I took of our lovely 15 year old cat last week.. Ground level shots make him look like the King of the World!

Hope you have fun with this one!


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this week

    ReplyDelete