Monday 6 January 2014

Week 2 : Colours

So.. how did the last week go for you? 
I am really pleased so many of us have joined in, thank you all so much. I think we all have the single 'Resolution' to keep in touch and hopefully even if it's not daily we can make a single image for the overall theme of the week.

Thank you everyone!

This week's theme is a nice easy one to continue to lull us into the year : Colours


with added Daily prompts:
      • Monday:   Red
      • Tuesday:   Blue
      • Wednesday : Green
      • Thursday  : White
      • Friday  : Black
      • Saturday : Pink or Purple (depends if you have girls in the house!)
      • Sunday  : Brown
I knew just which picture to use for this prompt.. a small 8x8 layout I did a few years ago for a 'rainbow' theme.

See you at the linkie thing!



12 comments:

  1. I know there is no picture displayed for my first post, but if you click on it, it should take you straight to my instagram photo, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried that but it just says 'page not found'.

      Delete
  2. thanks eileen, looks like i could view because i was logged in! i cant see a away to link instagram, i didnt have a good idea then, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying this week with the colours, simple but thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Viv.. not sure I can deliver something as good each week (;-) ).. I am also happy if anyone has a brainwave and wants to cover some weeks..mail ideas to me and I can still post.. kathijo at hotmail dot co dot uk ....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an idea for one entry this week, but the colorful carpet that we knit is really beautiful - isn't it!
    Enjoy this colorful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feel free to send me an idea to the email at the reply above (I have not written it .co.uk so it will not be picked up by spam!)

      Delete
  6. Jordan says we should do Colours again as there so many we haven't used yet ..Thanks everyone x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a brilliant idea.
      I'm racking my feeble brains for ideas.

      Delete
  7. I might just be a bystander and have a look for a couple of weeks and then join in if that is okay, some lovely photos. Great work and I love the colour theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan..no problem..glad you are enjoying it .. feel free to join in as and when x

      Delete