Monday 13 January 2014

Week 3 : Inside

What a lovely carpet of colour we made last week..Thank you everyone who joined in. 

I am feeling the pressure now to 'follow that' though!

This week's word is Inside...    

Daily prompts ..share with us ..

    • Monday :Inside your house

    • Tuesday : Inside a  bag or box

    • Wednesday : Inside a machine

    • Thursday : Inside a cupboard

    • Friday : Inside a building

    • Saturday : Inside a vehicle

    • Sunday : A Surprise Inside ..(you have all week to think about this one!)
Surprise! Inside my Pop-Up card.


Good luck..

I can imagine everyone going about the place frowning and wondering if 'that would be a good picture'  

Kathi xx



5 comments:

  1. Great idea Kathi, especially this time of year when light is short and we all want to be inside.
    What a fantastic response last well, well done you, I think you have nailed it.

    I was going to apologise for only joining in once, but wait, I did join in. I'll see if I can do better this week ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great that you peek in any case Jen.. always nice to see your news..xx

      Delete
  2. Don't seem to be able to download pictures here so I'll save them for next week. I just wanted you to know that I am joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry ..maybe a glitch ..try again when you can xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a bit late adding my post this week- blaming a cold last week!

    ReplyDelete