Wednesday 31 December 2014

Well this is my Christmas!

I am away today so this is a phone upload.. will caption when I get home!
In the meantime I hope you all have a fabulous end to the year and that 2015 sees you enjoy lots of nice moments

....Karen has challenged me to blog again proper in 2015 and I really would like to.. so keep in touch. .I have links to everyone on my KathiJo page so I will check in from there.
Thanks to all of you.. For joining in and for being Blog Friends over the past 3 years since we all met at 365+1

Kathi xx

Christmas weather:



christmas Views



6 comments:

  1. Thanks Kathi for keeping this going all year. You have done a grand job. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos, Kathi. Thank you for this year. I hope we can keep in touch somehow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your work and posts for Lucky 7s all year long. May 2015 be filled with joy, happiness, health and luck. I hope we can keep in touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ladies, if you want to bump into some of our 365+1 original members, you can find a few of us on the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/250193761810079/ (hope its ok to post this kathi) i fell off the wagon for this yearly challenge as i was just committing to too many challenges. The group is private, so an admin will have to approve your request to join :) Hope you are all having a great start to the new year and i wish you all much love, happy memories and lots of photo opportunities for this year.

    ReplyDelete