Monday 25 August 2014

Week 35: Travel Tales

Hi again everyone!
Hope the Bank Holiday weekend (here in the UK anyways) has been kind to you.

My Favourite Holiday Activity
We have had a very busy birthday weekend with my Father-in-Law and I am almost a day late posting this. Apologies for the lateness but I have excuses a-plenty.

I am a little slow on a prompt for this week so I will use the Fancy Dress theme we had for the party.. Travel

Can you share with us some of your best travel stories or images..


  • Monday .... dream destination
  • Tuesday  ... worst trip ever!
  • Wednesday  ... close to home
  • Thursday ... far away
  • Friday  ... activity or relaxing?
  • Saturday  ... childhood trips
  • Sunday  ... fantasy holiday guest!

Hope this prompts some fun thoughts.. especially that fantasy guest!


No comments:

Post a Comment